Dr. Niamtu’s Best Selling Second Edition Textbook
Dr. Joe Niamtu, III wrote a textbook in 2010 that became one of the best selling cosmetic facial surgery textbooks on the market. This book was translated into several languages and purchased by doctors from all specialties that perform cosmetic facial surgery. Due to the popularity of the first edition, Dr. Niamtu was asked by the plastic surgery division of Elsevier (the world’s largest medical publisher) to write a second edition. This new edition is not a “warmed over” of the first book, but rather an effort to rewrite the text. Dr. Niamtu has added thousands of new pictures and updated new diagrams. Each chapter has been rewritten to include advances from the first edition. In addition, Dr. Niamtu has invited internationally recognized specialists from plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, oculoplastic surgery and dermatology to contribute chapters and commentary for this new text.
- Comprehensive coverage includes the full range of surgical procedures from the upper face to the lower face/neck area.
- Accessible, easy-to-grasp descriptions, written in an engaging, first-person narrative, explain concepts based on real cases and on Dr. Niamtu’s experience.
- Includes chapters on Management of Cervicofacial Fat, Lifetime Skin Care, Minimally Invasive Face Lift, and Neck Lift Techniques.
- Features updated oculoplastic coverage of blepharoplasty, canthopexy, and Asian blepharoplasty, and new information on custom facial implants, genioplasty, and fractional laser resurfacing.
- New contributors share their expertise in various areas of cosmetic facial surgery.
- More than 3,000 full-color photos (most new to this edition) show surgical techniques and before-and-after shots of actual cases.
- Online videos bring procedures to life, as Dr. Niamtu walks you through Botox and fillers, facial liposuction and fat transfer to face, and much more.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
view more info or purchase the second edition textbook on
The digital edition is also available
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 808 pages
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download