Hotels and Lodging
It is our pleasure to have you visit our great City of Richmond, Virginia. We have put together some helpful resources for your travel convenience. If you need further assistance do not hesitate to ask us. Patients without their own transportation are encouraged to stay at a hotel that has a shuttle service which can provide free transportation to and from our office.
Staying as close to our office as possible makes you appointments easier and more convenient. It is very difficult for our office to provide care for patients that can’t get here and also can be expensive for the patient to rely on public transportation due to the layout of our city. Staying at a hotel with free shuttle service will make your experience better and more affordable.
Mid Range (THE FOLLOWING HOTELS ARE THE CLOSEST TO OUR OFFICE AND MOST POPULAR PATIENT PICKS)
- Residence Inn Hotel Midlothian: 804-525-9090 (Kitchenette, no restaurant, no shuttle yet.) Will provide discount for Dr. Niamtu patients. This is a new hotel, and has been a popular choice in part to having the kitchenette.
- Sheraton Four Points Hotel: 804-323-1144 (approximately 10 minutes from office).
(FREE SHUTTLE PROVIDED, RESTAURANT ON PREMISES)
- Double Tree Hotel: 804-379-3800 (approximately 8 minutes from office)
(FREE SHUTTLE PROVIDED, RESTAURANT ON PREMISES) Double Tree will provide discount for Dr. Niamtu patients
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Richmond Chesterfield: 804-794-4999 (approximately 5 minutes from office) (NO SHUTTLE, NO RESTAURANT)
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott (8 minutes from office) 15% Discount for our patients (NO SHUTTLE, NO RESTAURANT)
- Hampton Inn Richmond – Midlothian Turnpike: 804-897-2800 (approximately 8 minutes from office) (NO SHUTTLE, NO RESTAURANT)
- The Jefferson Hotel – approximately 20-25 minutes from office.
- The Berkeley Hotel – approximately 20-25 minutes from office.
- Belle Knoll Historic Bed and Breakfast– 10 minutes from office. ** The owner Lisa is a Registered Nurse and can provide the caregiving and office transportation to Dr. Niamtu’s patients residing there. This combination has been a popular choice.
- The One (Bed and Breakfast) – approximately 20-25 minutes from office
- Quirk Hotel – approximately 20-25 minutes from office
- The Graduate Hotel – approximately 20-25 minutes from office